Company Contact Information:
• Company name: SPARKMUSE LTD
• Company number: 15232435
• Postal address: 61 Bridge Street, Kington, Herefordshire, United Kingdom, HR5 3DJ
• Phone number: +447458164313
• Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Article 1 – Use of Data The personal data collected from users enables the provision of website services, their improvement, and the maintenance of a secure environment. The legal basis for processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the website. Specifically, the uses are as follows: • User assistance implementation • User access and use of the website • Verification, identification, and authentication of data provided by the user • Customization of services by displaying ads based on the user’s browsing history and preferences • Prevention and detection of fraud, security incident management, and malware • Handling potential disputes with users • Managing the operation and optimization of the website • Sending commercial and advertising information based on user preferences • Organization of payment service conditions
Article 2 – Data Retention Policy The website retains your data for the necessary duration to provide its services and assistance. The objective is to comply with regulatory and legal obligations, prevent fraud, and resolve disputes. We may also retain some of your information if necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need to provide you with our services.
Article 3 – Sharing Personal Data with Third Parties Personal data may be shared with other companies within the European Union in the following cases:
- When the user publishes information in public comment areas of the website
- When the user uses payment services, the website is in contact with financial and banking companies with which it has contracts
- When the user authorizes a third-party website to access their data
- If required by law, the website may transmit data to respond to claims against the website and comply with administrative and judicial procedures.
Article 4 – Exercising Your Rights For any request to exercise the aforementioned rights or for more information, you can contact the company via email at email@example.com or by postal mail at the company’s headquarters address: 61 Bridge Street, Kington, Herefordshire, United Kingdom, HR5 3DJ.
Article 5 – Recipients We commit to ensuring that any data recipient provides sufficient and appropriate contractual guarantees to respect your rights, so that the processing complies with GDPR requirements when applicable (particularly with regard to subcontracting). Under our legal obligations, your Data may be disclosed in accordance with a law, regulation, or decision of a competent regulatory or judicial authority.
The information you provide to us is strictly confidential and cannot be disclosed to third parties, except with your express consent or if you have decided to make them public under the conditions provided by the Regulation.
Our external service providers (e.g., suppliers, carriers) may, as part of the processing described above, be recipients of personal data when it is necessary to perform their mission.
We are committed to complying with applicable regulations regarding the transfer of data to countries outside the European Union, particularly by following these methods: • We will transfer visitor, prospect, and customer data to countries recognized as offering an adequate level of protection. • When the destination country does not have an adequate level of protection, we regulate the flows using transfer tools that comply with regulations (European Commission’s standard contractual clauses, in particular). • We may publish, disclose, and use aggregated information (information about website users, prospects, customers, etc.) that we combine so that no individual can be individually identified. This processing is carried out in accordance with our legitimate interest for statistical purposes, industry and market analysis, presentation of our activities, promotional and advertising purposes, and other commercial purposes.
Article 6 – Commercial Offers Your data may be used by the publisher’s partners for commercial prospecting purposes. If, during your visit to the website, you access personal data, you must refrain from any unauthorized collection, unauthorized use, or any action that may infringe on the privacy or reputation of individuals. The publisher disclaims all responsibility in this regard. Data is kept and used for a duration compliant with current legislation.
Article 7 – Cookies
What is a “cookie”? A “Cookie” is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and is read, for example, when consulting a website, reading an email, installing or using software, or a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal. If necessary, “cookies” from the website publisher and/or third-party companies may be stored on your terminal, with your consent. In this case, during the first visit to this site, an explanatory banner about the use of “cookies” will appear. Before continuing navigation, the customer and/or prospect must accept or refuse the use of such “cookies.” The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the option to disable cookies at any time. The following cookies may be present on this site: Google Cookies:
- Google Analytics: used to measure the site’s audience;
- Google Tag Manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows for the management of Google tags;
- Google Adsense: Google’s advertising network that uses websites or YouTube videos as support for its ads;
- Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows for dynamic advertising based on previous searches;
- Google Adwords Conversion: an adwords advertising campaign tracking tool;
- DoubleClick: Google’s advertising cookies for displaying banners. Meta Cookies:
- Facebook Connect: allows for identification using a Facebook account;
- Facebook social plugins: allows liking, sharing, and commenting on content using a Facebook account;
- Facebook Custom Audience: allows interaction with the audience on Facebook. Twitter Cookies:
- Twitter button: allows for easy sharing and displaying of Twitter content;
- Twitter advertising: allows for displaying and targeting ads through Twitter’s advertising network. LinkedIn Cookies:
- Linkedin lms_analytics: used to identify LinkedIn users outside the LinkedIn site for advertising purposes;
- Linkedin lidc: for optimizing data center selection;
- Linkedin li_sugr: used to find a probability match with a user’s identity outside designated countries. TikTok Cookies:
- TikTok ads: allows for advertising promotion to an audience;
- TikTok library: allows searching for the most successful advertising campaigns by region. Pinterest Cookies:
- Pinterest Ads: an advertising platform for promoting products or services. The lifespan of these cookies is thirteen months.
Article 8 – Photographs and Product Representation The product photographs accompanying their description are not contractual and do not bind the publisher.
Article 10 – Contact Us For any questions or information about the products presented on the site or regarding the site itself, you can leave a message at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org